Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

'No Reservations' at the Plaza Food Hall

It was a nice get together with my friends at the Todd English Food Hall at the Plaza. Being at the Food  Hall with Patrick and Vanessa gave me that Eloise-Holly Golightly-Anthony Bourdain inspiration. It was fun seeing friends, swapping stories about our lives and future endeavors-- and of course enjoying the food and the Valdo prosecco selected by culinary genius Patrick M. Bradley Jr. If Goldilocks had a sip of this crisp, sparkling drink she would say, "Not too sweet, not too dry, but just right." My favorite dishes are the salmon pizza and the lobster hushpuppies - considering this is the first time I've had lobster. What I love about the delectable pizza was the olive oil lightly soaked on top of the salmon.

Our Shared Course

  • Valdo prosecco
  • Lobster guacamole with chips
  • Salmon pizza (sans the eggs... merci beaucoup Patrick)
  • TE sliders and french fries sprinkled with parmesan cheese
  • Lobster hushpuppies
  • Risotto tater tots
And of course Jessica was our gracious server.... We were for desert for now but we decided to make our next stop at Pazza Notte (1375 Ave of the Americas) where we had the delicious tiramisu (I don't drink coffee but it's soaked in coffee--- mon dieu the irony!)


*My random moment was that I bumped into my server Jessica from the Plaza and later hung out with her at Aspen (157 West 47th St.)


the iconic Farrah Fawcett smiling at Aspen.. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the new layout of your blog. Looks good! : )

Vivthexplorer said...

Thanks Pat! One of my dreams involve traveling so the layout just spoke to me.