Followers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy National Aperitif Day! Bonjour Lillet Rosé!

learn so many things just by wandering in the city especially in West Chelsea. I just discovered that May 17th is National Aperitif Day and that there's a brand new Lillet Rosé So I thought it was best to bring my "inner wine connoisseur" to the Meatpacking district at Le Paradou and try the new Lillet. To me it has a nice, light, sweet yet a slighty crisp taste to the aperitif beverage. It has grapes, oranges, and other fruits to create this summer, refreshing drink that can enjoyed anywhere even day or night. There are times like this that I should've brought my camera with me.. the drink just like restaurant had this French simplicity with Edith Piaf's "La Vie En Rose" playing in the background. What like about this versatile Bordeaux drink that it's not just a wine it can be used for cocktail or a martini. 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I was there to try it with you! Can you take me to this cafe?

xo!

Vivthexplorer said...

Sure Paddy! I found out by accident. I wish you were there too and I didn't bring my camera to the event.