Followers

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

London Calling!!

Well I did it, I lived my gurlhood dream- to visit London!! The accents, the London Eye, Jamiroquai - Oh my!!

I met with a couple on the plane who are travelling all around Europe for the summer... hung out with them.. met with their relative.. stayed a couple nights at a hostel in Kings Cross... what I noticed about London that it had that old, classic London that I've envisioned, it had a little New York (i.e bike share, bike cabbie, and etc), and for the blue I didn't see Chelsea but I've encountered a lot "blues" on my way-- jetlag, pubs closing early, no connection, and a ruined camera-- yet it still didn't ruined my trip.



The view from the London Eye


Big Ben

a lil' shopping at Spitfield Market
Magnificent view from my room at Strand Continental 

Street performance at Covent Garden
La Piece de resistance.... heading to Guildford/Surrey to the music festival at Stoke Park (see my musical inspiration-- Jamiroquai).. Stoke Park to me felt like Woodstock but hooked on disco, acid jazz,  soul, and of course Jamiroquai!! -- it felt good to meet other fans including as I say it so endearingly my "Jamily" from all over the world. 

singin' Runaway

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So happy for you, gurl!!!